We are pleased to welcome you again. In order to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and employees, we have fully adapted our processes to the guidelines of the Dutch Ministry of Health.
Below you will find an overview of the measures that for the time being are necessary. However we will do our utmost to ensure we can still provide that Royal Dutch Hospitality for which we are known.
- All our facilities are open again, book at your preferred time via this link
- The reception desk has been adapted to ensure that check-in / check-out can be done safely.
- Contactless payment via bank or credit card is preferred at all times.
- We politely ask you, both inside and outside the hotel, to cooperate with the social distancing guidelines. There is of course plenty of space on the beach and cycle paths.
- If you want to use the elevator, count on more waiting time. As long as the elevator is not empty, we ask you to wait a little longer. We have made the stairwells accessible as an alternative.
- For the safety of our guests and our staff, it is not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside or have them delivered
- Kids Castle has been canceled until further notice
- Our house ladies and gentlemen will clean your room with extra attention, if you do not wish to use this service, we can arrange this individually with you.
- If desired, we can bring clean towels to your room on request.
- General cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces such as lift buttons and banisters is done several times a day.
- Employees continuously wash their hands with disinfection soap behind the scenes.
- General areas are additionally cleaned and disinfected where and when necessary.
- There are disinfection stations throughout the hotel, use them regularly.
- All hand soap is provided with disinfectant.
- Housekeeping staff wear gloves and work with professional disinfectant cleaning products and procedures.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Hotels van Oranje
- We work in time slots for breakfast, lunch and dinner to divide the crowds:
- Shifts for breakfast:
- 07.30 – 08.30 AM
- 08.30 – 09.30 AM
- 09.30 – 10.30 AM
- 10.30 – 11.30 AM
- For your safety, we have reduced our restaurant capacities. We therefore recommend that you make your lunch or dinner reservation before arrival via our reservation department (071-367 6815) or via this link.
- The restaurant has been adapted so that a large distance between the tables is guaranteed.
- Wait at the entrance of the restaurant until the hostess or host accompanies you to your table.
- Your table is always easy to reach, but please do not walk through the restaurant. This also requires some discipline for your children.
- Similar measures have been taken in the bar and on the terrace.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned after your departure.
- Of course, room service is available during your stay.
The employees of the Hotels van Oranje are eager to receive you again.
- Have been trained in the above measures.
- Will have no physical contact with the guest or the guest's property.
- The 1.5 meter is leading, we ask the employees to address each other and our guests if this is ever forgotten. “Please mind the distance.
- Behind the scenes all staff workplaces and the staff restaurant have been adapted to ensure social distancing between all our employees.
- If any of our employees are not feeling a 100% well, they are instructed to report this and either stay or return home immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding and we wish you a pleasant stay in Noordwijk aan Zee.
If and when the guidelines of the Ministry of Health change, we will take immediate action.