We are pleased to welcome you again. In order to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and employees, we have fully adapted our processes to the guidelines of the Dutch Ministry of Health. Below you will find an overview of the measures that for the time being are necessary. However we will do our utmost to ensure we can still provide that Royal Dutch Hospitality for which we are known.
- For the time being, we only allow guests staying with us in the Hotels van Oranje.
- The reception desk has been adapted to ensure that check-in / check-out can be done safely.
- Contactless payment via bank or credit card is preferred at all times.
- For the protection of our staff and guests, we politely ask all guests to respect the social distancing guidelines in and outside the hotels. There is of course plenty of space on the beach and cycle paths.
- If you want to use the elevator, count on more waiting time. As long as the elevator is not empty, we ask you to wait a little longer, but we have made the stairwells accessible as an alternative.
- We apologize in advance for longer waiting times by the elevators. However for health & Safety reasons we must minimize the number of people in the elevators at any one time. When ever possible please use the stairwells for quicker access to your room.
- For the safety of our guests and our staff, it is not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside or have them delivered
- Kids Castle has been canceled until further notice
- Our house ladies and gentlemen will clean your room with extra attention, if you do not wish to use this service, we can arrange this individually with you.
- In order to minimize the amount of people that enter your room our house ladies and gentleman will not clean automatically during the stay. If you wish to have the room cleaned please make this known at the reception.
- If desired, we can bring clean towels to your room on request.
- General cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces such as lift buttons and banisters is done several times a day.
- Employees continuously wash their hands with disinfection soap behind the scenes.
- General areas are additionally cleaned and disinfected where and when necessary.
- There are disinfection stations throughout the hotel, use them regularly.
- All hand soap is provided with disinfectant.
- Housekeeping staff wear gloves and work with professional disinfectant cleaning products and procedures.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Hotels van Oranje
- The restaurant has been adapted so that a large distance between the tables is guaranteed.
- Please wait at the entrance of the restaurant until the hostess or host escorts you to your table.
- Your table is always easy to reach, but please do not walk through the restaurant. This also requires some discipline for your children.
- Similar measures have been taken in the bar and on the terrace.
- We serve breakfast at the table, a buffet is unfortunately not possible.
- We have made a special dinner menu with specialties from our various restaurants.
- In order to serve all our guests in a timely manner and avoid congestion we ask guests to reserve a time at the reception for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned before arrival and after departure. ( after your departure.)
- The staff serve dishes and drinks using a trolley or serving table in order to keep a safe distance. We ask our guests to also respect the social distancing with regards to our staff in the restaurants and bars.
- Of course, roomservice is also possible during your stay.
The employees of the Hotels van Oranje are eager to receive you again.
- Have been trained in the above measures.
- Will have no physical contact with the guest or the guest's property.
- Know that the 1.5 meter social distancing is leading and we ask our employees to address each other and our guests if this is forgotten. “Please mind the distance.”( "Are you thinking of the distance"?)
- Behind the scenes all staff workplaces and the staff restaurant have been adapted to ensure social distancing between all our employees.
- If any of our employees are not feeling a 100% well, they are instructed to report this and either stay or return home immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding and we wish you a pleasant stay in Noordwijk aan Zee.
If and when the guidelines of the Ministry of Health change, we will take immediate action.